By Jon Herskovitz SEOUL, July 1 (Reuters) - South Korea's free trade pact with the United States signed at the weekend should nicely pair South Korea's steadily growing wine market with the export ambitions of U.S. wine makers. But it may take several years of ageing before it leads to a drop in exorbitant wine prices in South Korea. "Korea is due for a big boom in California wine," said Dan Schulte, a senior executive with major importer Pieroth Korea. When the free trade deal comes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South Korea wine mart ready to toast US trade deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.