SEOUL, Dec 27 (Reuters) - Profitability at South Korean export firms worsened for an eighth consecutive quarter in the July-September period because of a stronger won and higher oil prices, an industry body said on Wednesday. South Korean exporters saw their profitability drop 1.6 percent in the third quarter from a year earlier as export prices in won terms held steady whereas costs rose 1.6 percent, the Korea International Trade Association said in a statement. The association said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South Korean exporters' margins down for 8th qtr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.