SEOUL, April 26 (Reuters) - South Korean shares could edge lower on Wednesday, tracking losses on Wall Street, as worries about rising U.S. interest rates could hit exporters such as Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. . Investors could also remain cautious about the volatile won , which weakened sharply against the dollar in late trade on Tuesday, just hours after touching an eight-and-a-half-year high. Earnings will also remain in focus, with mobile operator LG Telecom Ltd. set to report ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South Korean shares seen lower on US rate worries" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.