(For an expanded IPO diary, please click ) SHANGHAI, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Shares in China South Locomotive rose 77 percent in their Shanghai debut on Monday, buoyed by a low IPO price and the firm's dominant position in China's train manufacturing sector, after it raised $1.5 billion in a scaled-back Hong Kong and Shanghai IPO. Local-currency A shares in China South Locomotive & Rolling Stock Corp , the country's largest train maker, opened at 3.86 yuan versus a Shanghai initial public ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South Locomotive jumps 77 pct in Shanghai debut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642