(For an expanded IPO diary, please click ) (Adds analysts' quotes) By Lu Jianxin SHANGHAI, Aug 18 (Reuters) - China South Locomotive's shares rose more than 70 percent in their Shanghai debut on Monday, buoyed by a low IPO price and the firm's strength in China's train manufacturing sector, after it raised $1.5 billion in a scaled-back Hong Kong and Shanghai IPO. But analysts said the strong performance by China South Locomotive & Rolling Stock Corp's local-currency A shares would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South Locomotive up over 70 pct in Shanghai debut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642