NEW YORK, May 27 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's said on Tuesday that Southwestern Energy Co would replace Trane Inc in the S&P 500 index after the June 5 trading close as Trane is being bought by Ingersoll-Rand Co . S&P also said Commerce Bancshares would replace Southwestern Energy in in the S&P MidCap 400 index. Darling International Inc will be added to the S&P SmallCap 600 group after close of trade May 29, replacing Performance Food Group Co , which was bought by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Southwestern Energy to replace Trane in S&P 500" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.