NEW YORK, Dec 27 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's on Tuesday announced several changes to its flagship 500 stock index , including the inclusion of both companies that now comprise Viacom Inc. and the addition of Whole Foods Market Inc. , the natural foods supermarket chain. S&P said CBS Corp. and Viacom Inc. will replace the current Viacom and auto parts maker Visteon Corp. CBS will be made up of television, radio and outdoor businesses of the current Viacom, including the CBS and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S&P 500 adds CBS, Whole Foods; drops Visteon, MBNA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.