NEW YORK, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's on Monday cut its senior unsecured debt rating on Ford Motor Co. , citing the automaker's plans to raise $18 billion in debt. Ford on Monday said the financing will help address negative operating cash flow, fund restructuring and boost liquidity. S&P lowered its rating two notches to 'CCC-plus,' its seventh lowest speculative grade rating, from 'B.' At the same time, S&P affirmed Ford's "B" corporate credit rating and other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S&P cuts Ford's senior unsecured debt rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.