LONDON, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's on Friday cut its credit ratings on GMAC LLC, the auto-financing business owned by Cerberus Capital Management [CBS.UL] and General Motors Corp. , and mortgage unit Residential Capital LLC. S&P cut GMAC three notches to B+ and Residential Capital four notches to B, the ratings agency said in a statement. It said the ratings outlook for both companies was negative, suggesting further downward pressure. The agency said both companies ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S&P cuts GMAC, ResCap ratings, outlook negative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.