LONDON, Feb 19 (Reuters) - German car maker Volkswagen 's credit rating outlook was cut to negative from stable because of lower than expected 2003 earnings, Standard & Poor's Rating Services said on Thursday. The outlooks on VW's related entities, including Volkswagen Financial Services AG (VW FS) and Volkswagen Bank GmbH (VW Bank), were also revised to negative from stable. At the same time, Standard & Poor's affirmed the 'A' long-term and 'A-1' short-term corporate credit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S&P cuts Volkswagen outlook to negative from stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.