MILAN, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's has downgraded Italy's Piaggio, the maker of the Vespa scooter, to three notches below investment grade, citing the impact of weak economic conditions in Europe. In a statement on Friday, the ratings agency said it had lowered its long-term credit rating on Piaggio by one notch to 'BB-' from 'BB' with a stable outlook. S&P said the Italian company's credit metrics would be weaker than previously expected and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S&P downgrades Vespa maker Piaggo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642