By Justin Hyde DETROIT, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Credit rating agency Standard & Poor's faced several tough questions on Tuesday from investors who accused the agency of misleading the market in its evaluation of Ford Motor Co. . Last week, S&P analyst Scott Sprinzen said he was considering lowering Ford's corporate bond rating to BBB- -- only one step higher than junk, or below-investment-grade, status. The move came nearly a year after Sprinzen had lowered Ford's rating to BBB and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S&P faces sharp questions over Ford credit review" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.