NEW YORK, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's on Wednesday assigned a "B" bank loan rating for Ford Motor Co.'s new $15 billion senior secured credit line. Ford on Monday announced an $18 billion financing plan that includes about $8 billion in secured revolving credit to replace an existing $6.3 billion unsecured credit line; about $7 billion in secured loans; and about $3 billion in unsecured notes that can be converted into Ford stock. For details see [ID:nN27461202]. S&P's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S&P gives "B" rating for Ford's $15 bln credit line" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642