NEW YORK, May 25 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's on Thursday said it may cut its rating on Ford Motor Co. and its finance arm further into junk territory, citing concerns about Ford's performance this year as its market share deteriorates in North America and commodity costs remain high. Continuing pressure on Ford's midsize sport utility vehicles and its full-size pickup segment will be considered in deciding a rating action, S&P said. The rest of Ford's automotive operations and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S&P may cut Ford, Ford Credit deeper into junk" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.