NEW YORK, April 30 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's on Thursday said it may cut ratings on six North American auto suppliers after Chrysler LLC's filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. The six auto suppliers are Harman International Industries , Johnson Controls Inc , Magna International , Shiloh Industries Inc , Stoneridge , and TRW Automotive Inc . The possible downgrades reflect "multiple scenarios--almost all of them negative--that could play out over the next few months ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S&P may cut six auto suppliers on Chrysler bankruptcy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642