NEW YORK, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's said on Monday that it raised its ratings on GMAC LLC, the finance unit of General Motors Corp. , and upgraded GMAC's subsidiary, Residential Capital LLC. S&P raised GMAC's credit rating to "BB-plus," one level below investment grade, from "BB," and removed them from CreditWatch, where they had been placed on Oct. 3, 2005. The outlook is now developing. At the same time, S&P raised its ratings on GMAC's subsidiary, Residential ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S&P raises GMAC ratings to 'BB+', upgrades ResCap" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642