TOKYO, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Rating agency Standard & Poor's on Tuesday raised the outlook on Toyota Motor Corp's 'AAA' long-term debt rating to stable from negative, citing its stellar performance despite a harsh business environment. Japan's biggest auto maker boosted sales in every major car market last year thanks to a steady launch of popular, new models. "Backed by its strong product competitiveness and the geographic diversity of its operations, Toyota is expected to preserve its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S&P raises Toyota's AAA rating outlook to stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.