LONDON, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Credit rating agency Standard & Poor's said on Friday it had Italian holding company Ifil's rating outlook to outlook to negative from stable, citing its possible role in a future recapitalisation of Fiat. At the same time, S&P affirmed Ifil's A long-term and A-1 short-term corporate credit ratings. Ifil holds a 12.4 percent stake in Italian industrial giant Fiat . S&P said in a statement that the outlook change to negative reflected Ifil's likely ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S&P revises Ifil rating outlook to negative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.