NEW YORK, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's on Friday said its outlook on No. 2 automaker Ford Motor Co. remains stable despite difficult industry fundamentals and that a downgrade is not likely over the next several years. Even if expected earnings improvements fail to materialize, Ford's ratings are not likely to be changed as long as automotive profits and cash flow do not deteriorate significantly from expected full-year 2003 levels, S&P said in a statement. S&P rates ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S&P says Ford's rating outlook remains stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642