LONDON, May 21 (Reuters) - The rating of Mitsubishi Motors Corp.'s CCC+ unsecured bond may be raised by one or two notches, Standard & Poor's said on Friday, but the company's long-term corporate credit rating was cut to CC from CCC-. S&P had said previously it might cut the CCC+ bond rating, but revised its opinion following the announcement of a $4 billion rescue plan. "The change in the CreditWatch status of the rating on MMC's senior unsecured bonds reflects the expectation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S&P says may raise Mitsubishi Motors bond rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642