MADRID, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Spanish new family car sales could fall to 900,000 in 2009 from 1.16 million in 2008, car manufacturers' association ANFAC said on Wednesday. Car sales fell 28 percent in 2008, the largest-ever yearly decline, as Spaniards cut back spending with their country heading into recession. (Reporting by Jonathan Gleave; Editing by Sonya Dowsett)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spain car sales to fall to 900,000 in 2009-industry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.