MADRID, June 15 (Reuters) - Spanish Industry Minister Jose Montilla said on Tuesday that the country's forthcoming plan to reduce carbon dioxide emissions won't harm the competitiveness of its industries. Spain's report to the European Commission on how to comply with commitments under the Kyoto Protocol to reduce greenhouse gas emissions is overdue and expected in July. "It won't have a negative impact on competition for the affected industries," Montilla told reporters at a conference, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spain says Kyoto plan won't harm competitiveness" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.