PARIS, July 30 (Reuters) - Spanish income tax authorities are seeking to recover 176 million euros from Peugeot Citroen Automoviles Espana (PCAE), the local subsisiary of struggling French carmaker PSA, the website of daily La Tribune said on Monday. The authorities contend that PCAE wrongly deducted taxes on provisions for asset depreciations tied to the purchase of PSA's Argentinian unit in 2001, la Tribune.fr said. PCAE has appealed the tax authorities' ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spain seeks 176 mln euros from PSA unit - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642