MADRID, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Spain's largest bank Santander Central Hispano said on Friday it had bought Dutch car financing unit Abfin BV from SNS Reaal Groep for 21.9 million euros ($26.94 million). Abfin manages 258 million euros of assets, and has around 10 percent of the market for financing independent concessions in the Netherlands, Santander said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spain's Santander buys Dutch firm for 22 mln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642