MADRID, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Inflation in Spain could fall below 1 percent by July 2009 and then begin to rise again, Economy Minister Pedro Solbes said on Tuesday. Speaking at an economic conference in Madrid, Solbes said Spain had to avoid deflation at all costs. (Reporting by Jason Webb; writing by Andrew Hay, Editing by Sarah Morris)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spain's Solbes sees sub 1 pct inflation mid 2009" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.