MADRID, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Spanish vehicle productionfell 7.4 percent year-on-year in August to a total of 81,500 units, and exports slipped four percent the same month, the National Car Makers Association (ANFAC) said on Friday. But production in the first eight months of the year rose 6.7 percent to 2.0 million vehicles, of which 1.6 million were passenger cars. Exports climbed 8.5 percent over this period and accounted for 1.6 million vehicles. Spain's car industry represents six ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spain's vehicle output fell in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642