MADRID, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Spanish vehicle production should rise by 5 percent this year and by 2 to 3 percent in 2008, the National Car Makers' Association (ANFAC) said on Monday. Higher exports to Germany and reasonable conditions in France, Italy and Britain should favour the continued rise in production by Spain, which is Europe's third-largest auto manufacturer, Anfac said. In the first 10 months of the year, vehicle output was 7.2 percent higher than in the same period of last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spanish auto production seen up 5 pct this year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.