MADRID, Nov 20 (Reuters) - Spain produced seven percent more vehicles in the 10 months to October than in the year-ago period, with a nine percent rise in exports, data from car makers' association ANFAC showed on Thursday. Car exports rose nearly nine percent in the same period to 1.66 million, with more than 90 percent of those headed for European markets, ANFAC said. In October alone Spanish vehicle production rose 10.4 percent year-on-year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spanish Jan-Oct vehicle exports up 9 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642