MADRID, July 1 (Reuters) - Spanish markets may be affected by the following newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy: ECONOMY Markit will publish its Purchasing Managers Index for Spain's manufacturing sector for June, after May reported the third straight month of tentative expansion. Spain's treasury will auction a 5 year bond, with 3 percent coupon, and expects to raise between 2.5 and 3.5 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Thursday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642