MADRID, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Spanish vehicle production edged up just 0.2 percent in 2002 to 2,855,239 while exports dropped slightly to 2,327,199, down 0.4 percent from the previous year, Spanish vehicle manufacturers association ANFAC said on Monday. Total vehicle production was the second-highest on record in Spain, only beaten in the year 2000, ANFAC said in a statement. The export performance was positive given a shrinkage in the European vehicle market last year, it said. Car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spanish vehicle output rose slightly in 2002" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.