* Law change awaits approval by lawmakers * Energy groups Iberdrola, Repsol would be most affected * Builders ACS, Sacyr could see value of energy stakes rise By Jonathan Gleave MADRID, March 24 (Reuters) - Spain votes on Wednesday on whether to ban companies from capping shareholder voting rights, a move that could increase the possibility of hostile bids and lift shares in utilities, energy groups and mid-sized banks. The Socialist party said on Tuesday that it expects its all ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spanish voting rights move watched for M&A impact" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.