NEW YORK, April 28 (Reuters) - Spartan Motors Inc. said on Thursday its board authorized a stock buyback of up to 500,000 shares, or about 4 percent of its outstanding common stock. The Charlotte, Michigan, manufacturer of custom motorhome chassis, fire truck chassis and emergency-rescue vehicles. Spartan Motors said it had 12,460,489 shares of common stock outstanding as of April 1, 2005. Separately, the company said it declared its regular semiannual dividend of 11 cents per share of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spartan Motors annouces share buybacks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642