Oct 25 (Reuters) - Spartan Motors Inc expects its income to grow at least 36 percent in the next 12 to 18 months, its chief executive said on Thursday. The automotive-chassis maker also sees revenue rising at least 19 percent in the same period, CEO John Sztykiel said in a conference call with analysts to discuss quarterly results. Spartan Motors, which earlier reported a lower third-quarter profit that missed Wall Street's view, expects revenue in 2007 to double its 2005 level of $345 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spartan Motors expects 36 pct income growth in 12-18 months" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642