Oct 25 (Reuters) - Spartan Motors Inc , an automotive chassis maker, said it will pay a special dividend of 3 cents a share. The dividend is payable on Dec. 14 to shareholders of record Nov. 14, along with a regular quarterly dividend of 5 cents a share. Both the dividends include adjustments for the Company's 3-for-2 stock splits in June 2007 and December 2006, the company said. (Reporting by Bijoy Koyitty in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spartan Motors to pay special dividend of 3 cents/shr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.