CHARLOTTE, Mich., June 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Spartan Motors, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPAR) ("Spartan" or the "Company") today updated the product launch status of its revolutionary Reach delivery vehicle. Demand with major fleets continues to be positive, as one of the world's largest...
- Elio Motors to Announce Launch of P5 Prototype Vehicle, Provide Update on SEC Authorization of Stock Offering at Los Angeles Auto Show
- Asset Tracking and Fleet Tracking Applications Providing Significant Growth Impetus to the Global Real Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market in Reaching $7 Billion by 2020
- Dealer.com Unifies Advertising Products and Services to Provide the Most Relevant Reach and Results in Automotive
- Chrysler VEBA reaches agreement with Fiat and Chrysler providing Chrysler VEBA with $4.35 billion in funding for retiree health care
- Viper Launches Viper Smartkey, Providing Hands-free, Keyless Vehicle Entry and Exit from Your Smartphone