CHARLOTTE, Mich., Oct. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- (Comparisons below are to Q3 2012) Net sales of $126.1 million, up 11.7% from $112.9 million Delivery & Service revenue increased to $54.9 million from $49.0 million, up 12.0% Emergency Response revenue rose to $42.9 million...
- Spartan Motors Reports $1.1 Million Operating Income for Second Quarter 2013
- LoJack Corporation Reports Net Income of $1.5 Million and Cash Flow from Operations of $6.9 Million for the Third Quarter of 2015
- ITW Reports Diluted Income Per Share from Continuing Operations of $1.00 in 2011 Third Quarter, a 25 Percent Increase; Total Revenues Grow 16.2 Percent and Organic Revenues Increase 6.2 Percent; Company Repurchases $400 Million of Shares in the Quar
- Spartan Motors Reports Second Quarter 2015 Net Income of $1.2 Million
- Ford Credit Reports Third Quarter Pre-Tax Profit of $427 Million; Net Income of $272 Million*