Oct 26 (Reuters) - Automotive chassis maker Spartan Motors Inc. on Thursday said its board set a special dividend of 5 cents per share, payable on Dec. 15 to shareholders of record Nov. 15. (Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spartan Motors sets $0.05/shr special dividend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.