FIXING 'K THROUGH 12' Conversations with civic and business leaders around the country support that statement. In Evansville, Indiana, while Mayor Jonathan Weinzapfel laments Whirlpool's decision to move production abroad, the company's decision to keep its research and development facility here is something he says the city can build on. In cooperation with colleges like the University of Southern Indiana, Weinzapfel argues Evansville may be able to attract other R&D operations. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SPECIAL REPORT-America's route to recovery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642