GEEKS AT THE TABLE Laurie White, president of the Greater Providence Chamber of Commerce, keeps a board covered in bad news -- headlines from The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Boston Globe and The Economist about how badly the economy of the state has been faring. Rhode Island's unemployment rate was 12.7 percent in November, the second highest in the country after Michigan. "Our problems have made not just national but international headlines," White said. "That motivates me ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SPECIAL REPORT-America's route to recovery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.