TIME TO DELIVER Of course, Marchionne has had his missteps. He can be a combative negotiator who seeks no counsel and can shift his stance fluidly and without warning, according to people who have experienced his negotiating style. These people also say he has grown increasingly isolated from other Fiat executives over the years as he concentrated more and more power in his hands. The only person who's really close to him in the company's top ranks is Fiat Chairman John Elkann, a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SPECIAL REPORT-Can an Italian Elvis make Fiat-Chrysler dance?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642