(Repeats unchanged) To read this story in multimedia PDF format, click here: http://link.reuters.com/nyz68r * Marchionne has herculean task ahead with Chrysler * Focused on raising Fiat's stake to 51 pct this year * Chrysler IPO later this year will be a key test * Merged Fiat-Chrysler HQ could be in US, timing unclear By Lisa Jucca, Deepa Seetharaman and Soyoung Kim GENEVA, Switzerland, March 25 (Reuters) - The doors of the Geneva Motor Show have just slid open and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SPECIAL REPORT-Can an Italian Elvis make Fiat-Chrysler dance?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.