(Repeats story filed Sunday with text unchanged) To read this story in multimedia PDF format, click here: http://link.reuters.com/kac23q * Politics complicate carmaker's IPO * GM's moves sometimes frustrate the Obama administration * For the IPO roadshow, commercial or private planes? By Clare Baldwin, Soyoung Kim and Kevin Krolicki NEW YORK/DETROIT Oct 31 (Reuters) - Steve Girsky remembers sitting at his kitchen table in New York on the eve of President Barack Obama's election ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SPECIAL REPORT-For GM IPO, the government's a back-seat driver" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642