To read this story in multimedia PDF format, click here: http://link.reuters.com/map23r * The U.S. Treasury plans two large stock sales in 2011 * Key players in AIG restructuring are already moving on * Treasury weighed spinning off Chartis or SunAmerica * Fearing for staff safety, AIG redesigned identity cards By Paritosh Bansal, Kristina Cooke and David Lawder NEW YORK/WASHINGTON, Dec 21 (Reuters) - During a rainstorm in Washington in early 2009, amid the furor over Wall ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SPECIAL REPORT-Inside AIG's tortuous turnaround" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642