HARD-CHARGING CEO In January 2009, Benmosche, a former MetLife Inc CEO, watched as the insurance industry took a beating in the markets. "Although I am financially secure I said to myself, 'What does it mean for my kids and to everybody else?'" he said. That's not to say he didn't need a lot of persuasion when executive search firm Spencer Stuart came knocking in June, having identified him as one of the candidates to run AIG. He met with Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, White ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SPECIAL REPORT-Inside AIG's tortuous turnaround" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.