For a pdf version of this story: http://link.reuters.com/pyc77r * Government-corporate spying to rise, security experts say * In the west, France has a lead in that thinking * Some experts doubt China involvement in Renault case * If China was involved, it might be a change of tactic By Helen Massy-Beresford, Peter Apps and William Maclean PARIS, Jan 28 (Reuters) - As Carlos Ghosn stepped onto the stage at the Paris motor show to unveil the near-street-ready version of the Zoe ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SPECIAL REPORT-Renault's electric spy scandal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.