Electronics in the United States, alluding to the throngs that wait hours and days ahead of Apple gadget launches. Sony's stumbling is happening in a world where companies like Apple and Google are moving at an astonishing speed. "Sony has to change if it's to compete in that race," says Geoff Blaber, an analyst with UK-based technology research firm CCS Insight. "Sony is seeking to deliver content and services across multiple devices and platforms, but product groups and corporate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SPECIAL REPORT-Sony stumbles: Did Stringer's makeover fail?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.