BULLETINS ON OIL LEAKS AND RUST Other Toyota bulletins sent to dealers in the past two months have detailed fixes that are not being treated as recalls but appear to fall in the gray area that includes potential safety issues, according to a review by Reuters, safety experts and the policies of rival automakers. Owners of 2000 to 2003 model-year Tundra trucks in warm-weather U.S. states are being told that they can take their trucks in for inspection to see if a rear part of the frame ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SPECIAL REPORT-Toyota warned dealers of crash risk in 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642