(Other stories linked to this special report can be seen at: [ID:nN24250645]) * Technical service bulletins sent 2 years before recalls * U.S. regulators approved Toyota's limited warnings * Safety advocates want "silent recalls" overhauled By Bernie Woodall, Soyoung Kim and Kevin Krolicki DETROIT, March 25 (Reuters) - When Toyota Motor Corp concluded that seemingly harmless floormats posed a danger in all of its cars and trucks, the automaker sent a stark warning intended to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SPECIAL REPORT-Toyota warned dealers of crash risk in 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.