LONDON, May 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- On Thursday, May 15, 2014, the NASDAQ Composite ended at 4,069.29, down 0.76%, the Dow Jones Industrial Average finished the day 1.01% lower at 16,446.81, and the S&P 500 closed at 1,870.85, down 0.94%. The losses were broad based as nine out of...
- The Law Firm of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation into Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by the Board of The Pep Boys - Manny, Moe & Jack in Connection with the Sale of the Company to The Gores Group
- Sophis Investments LLC Sends Letter and Presentation to the Board of Directors of The Pep Boys - Manny, Moe & Jack
- Revving Up for Another Bullish Year - Research Report on AutoZone, Inc., Ford Motor Co., General Motors Company, O'Reilly Automotive Inc. and Toyota Motor Corporation
- Equities Updates on Automotive Retail Industry -- CarMax, AutoNation, CST Brands, O'Reilly Automotive, and Advance Auto Parts
- Increased Costs as a Result of Expansions, Store Developments, and Creative Promotions - Research Report on Copart, O'Reilly Automotive, American Eagle, The Fresh Market, and Restoration Hardware