SINGAPORE, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Cycle & Carriage Ltd (C&C), Southeast Asia's fourth-largest car company, reported a sharply higher quarterly net profit on Thursday due to a strong performance in its Indonesian car operations. C&C, which owns 35.1 percent of PT Astra International , said net profit for the third quarter to September rose to S$128 million ($73.77 million) from S$51 million. Revenue was up 18 percent at S$1.52 billion. C&C shares surged 5.5 percent to S$5.75 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S'pore Cycle & Carriage profit jumps 149 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642