SINGAPORE, July 29 (Reuters) - Cycle & Carriage Ltd , Southeast Asia's fourth largest car company, on Tuesday proposed a one-for-three rights issue to raise up to S$248 million ($141.1 million) after a sharp jump in profits. The company, which owns 35.1 percent of PT Astra International , said net profit for the second quarter to June had almost doubled to S$96.3 million due to the strong contribution from the Indonesian car maker. C&C shares, suspended on Tuesday morning for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S'pore Cycle & Carriage profit jumps, sets rights issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642